These terms refer to Sholto Drumlanrig and this website Sholto Drumlanrig Print. In this privacy notice we will refer to ourselves as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’.
We take the privacy, including the security, of personal information we hold about you seriously. This privacy notice is designed to inform you about how we collect personal information about you and how we use that personal information. You should read this privacy notice carefully so that you know and can understand why and how we use the personal information we collect and hold about you.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or issues arising from it then you can get hold of us by e-mailing
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. This version was last updated on 30 August 2023.
1. Key Definitions
The key terms that we use throughout this privacy notice are defined below, for ease:
Personal Information: In this privacy notice we refer to your personal data as ‘personal information’. ‘Personal information’ means any information from which a living individual can be identified. It does not apply to information which has been anonymised.
2. Details of personal information which we collect and hold about you
2.1 We collect the minimum of personal information which is kept on file solely for the purpose of normal business contact for example, marketing purposes or to enrol you as a customer.
2.2 We will collect your name, contact information and details of your company/organisation.
2.3 Under data protection laws we can only use your personal information for the purposes we have told you about, unless we consider that the new purpose is compatible with the purpose(s) which we told you about. If we want to use your personal information for a different purpose which we do not think is compatible with the purpose(s) which we told you about then we will contact you to explain this and what legal reason is in place to allow us to do this.
3. Details of how we collect personal information
3.1 We usually collect Identity Information and Contact Information when you register with this website.
3.2 We may also receive website, device and technical Information automatically from technologies such as cookies which are installed on our website.
4. Details about who personal Information may be shared with
4.1 We do not sell or trade any of the personal information which you have provided to us.
5. Your rights under data protection law
5.1 Under data protection laws you have certain rights in relation to your personal information, as follows:
- Right to request access (this is often called ‘subject access’): This is the right to obtain from us a copy of the personal information which we hold about you. We must also provide you with certain other information in response to these requests to help you understand how your personal information is being used.
- Right to correction: This is the right to request that any incorrect personal data is corrected and that any incomplete personal data is completed.
- Right to erasure (this is often called the “right to be forgotten”): This right only applies in certain circumstances. Where it does apply, you have the right to request us to erase all of your personal information.
- Right to restrict processing: This right only applies in certain circumstances. Where it does apply, you have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Right to data portability: This right allows you to request us to transfer your personal information to someone else.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to us processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes or other business purposes. You also have the right to object to us processing personal information where there is something about your particular situation which gives you reason to object.
5.2 In addition to the rights set out in section 5.1, where we rely on consent as the legal reason for using your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent.
5.3 If you want to exercise any of the above rights in relation to your personal information, please contact us using the details set out at the beginning of this notice. If you do make a request then please note:
- we may need certain information from you so that we can verify your identity;
- we do not charge a fee for exercising your rights unless your request is unfounded or excessive; and
- if your request is unfounded or excessive then we may refuse to deal with your request.
6.1 You may receive marketing from us about similar goods and services, where either you have consented to this, or we have another legal reason by which we can contact you for marketing purposes.
6.2 If you do request that we stop marketing to you, this will not prevent us from sending communications to you which are not to do with marketing (for example in relation to goods, services and digital content which you have purchased or have access to).
6.3 We do not pass your personal information on to any third parties for marketing purposes.
If you are unhappy about the way that we have handled or used your personal information, you have the right to complain to the UK supervisory authority for data protection, which is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Please do contact us in the first instance if you wish to raise any queries or make a complaint in respect of our handling or use of your personal information, so that we have the opportunity to discuss this with you and to take steps to resolve the position. You can contact us using the details set out at the beginning of this privacy notice.
8. Third Party Websites
This website may contain links to third party websites. If you click and follow those links then these will take you to the third party website. Those third party websites may collect personal information from you and you will need to check their privacy notices to understand how your personal information is collected and used by them.